My wife and I from Chicago.. are going on the Royal Princess cruise line this summer: July 20, 2015 out of Southhampton--Ireland, Scotland, Normandy stops. We are interested in comments on those who have visited, especially with the use of independent shore excursion companies.
Normandy would be of particular interest..as I have some good tour operator information and can book a van for 6..good rate, good tour too..instead of the usual cattle call at high prices.
Any recommendations? thoughts? If you are on the Royal Princess for that July 20th-Aug.1st run..say hi!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 12 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 13 hill of crosses
- 14 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 A week in the Occitanie
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Iceland March Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Arenalullring area Seville?