My wife and I from Chicago.. are going on the Royal Princess cruise line this summer: July 20, 2015 out of Southhampton--Ireland, Scotland, Normandy stops. We are interested in comments on those who have visited, especially with the use of independent shore excursion companies.
Normandy would be of particular interest..as I have some good tour operator information and can book a van for 6..good rate, good tour too..instead of the usual cattle call at high prices.
Any recommendations? thoughts? If you are on the Royal Princess for that July 20th-Aug.1st run..say hi!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 Westerplatte
- 6 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Ireland hotel questions
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia