My wife and I from Chicago.. are going on the Royal Princess cruise line this summer: July 20, 2015 out of Southhampton--Ireland, Scotland, Normandy stops. We are interested in comments on those who have visited, especially with the use of independent shore excursion companies.
Normandy would be of particular interest..as I have some good tour operator information and can book a van for 6..good rate, good tour too..instead of the usual cattle call at high prices.
Any recommendations? thoughts? If you are on the Royal Princess for that July 20th-Aug.1st run..say hi!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Rome to venice
- 6 Help please
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?