Has anyone flown in this class on British Airways? It looks like for double the cost of economy you get 7 inches more leg room. Is this worth it?
British Airways World Traveler Plus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 3 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 4 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 5 Ghent or Paris?
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 8 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 9 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 18 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 19 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 20 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Which apartment/area in London?
- 24 Driving in Germany
- 25 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?