Went out to an Indian restaurant last night and on the menu was what it said was "Britain's national dish" - Tandoori Tikka Masal - a dish supposedly created for British tastes by Bangladeshi or Indian cooks.
The menu also said that there was no tea in India before the British took over.
But back to Britain's national dish - tikka masal - REALLY!
I would have thunk it were Yorkshire Pud or Fish and Chips or Spag Bol - is there any such thing considered Britain's national dish - is it really Tikka Masala?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트∋안전공원
- 2 Scotland in December
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Iceland
- 5 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 6 Greece
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy