My husband and I are in our early 60's and are researching a tour of Britain Ireland and Scotland for June of 2013. We are looking at an Insight or Trafalger tour. Would anyone recommend one over the other and if so why. Insight has a 17 and a 22 day tour. The 22 day tour includes Plymouth and Belfast where the shorter one doesn't. Would those stops be worth the extra time and $$?
Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 1 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 2 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 3 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 7 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 Stop over in France
- 10 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 11 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 12 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 13 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 14 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Home base in Provence in July
- 20 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 23 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 24 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?