My husband and I are in our early 60's and are researching a tour of Britain Ireland and Scotland for June of 2013. We are looking at an Insight or Trafalger tour. Would anyone recommend one over the other and if so why. Insight has a 17 and a 22 day tour. The 22 day tour includes Plymouth and Belfast where the shorter one doesn't. Would those stops be worth the extra time and $$?
Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Where to go from Brussels?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 What to wear
- 6 All you need in croatia
- 7 Tipping in Greece
- 8 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help