My husband and I are in our early 60's and are researching a tour of Britain Ireland and Scotland for June of 2013. We are looking at an Insight or Trafalger tour. Would anyone recommend one over the other and if so why. Insight has a 17 and a 22 day tour. The 22 day tour includes Plymouth and Belfast where the shorter one doesn't. Would those stops be worth the extra time and $$?
Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 2 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 3 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Sicily 10 days
- 6 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 9 Barcelona Rocks!
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 14 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 17 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 18 insider tours in berlin
- 19 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 20 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 21 3 days in Barcelona
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 One hundred years of Krakow
- 25 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas