My husband and I are in our early 60's and are researching a tour of Britain Ireland and Scotland for June of 2013. We are looking at an Insight or Trafalger tour. Would anyone recommend one over the other and if so why. Insight has a 17 and a 22 day tour. The 22 day tour includes Plymouth and Belfast where the shorter one doesn't. Would those stops be worth the extra time and $$?
Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Spain Questions
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 Avignon to London?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 19 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 one last portugal car rental question
- 23 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba