I am hoping to buy some cheese for a friend of mine when I'm in Italy. Does anyone know if it is convenient to ship it back to the US? I am worried that if I fly back with it (if possible) that the flight time (plus connection) will not keep the cheese in good temperature conditions. Any suggestions on how I can send it back here?
Bringing or shipping cheese back to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 5 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 6 3 weeks in Sicily
- 7 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 13 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 14 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 15 Fabulous Palermo
- 16 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 17 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Portugal in January
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights