I am hoping to buy some cheese for a friend of mine when I'm in Italy. Does anyone know if it is convenient to ship it back to the US? I am worried that if I fly back with it (if possible) that the flight time (plus connection) will not keep the cheese in good temperature conditions. Any suggestions on how I can send it back here?
Bringing or shipping cheese back to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Munich and Dachau
- 3 London visit
- 4 Duoro river cruises
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 SIM card for eastern europe
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 23 car rental advice in Portugal
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?