I am hoping to buy some cheese for a friend of mine when I'm in Italy. Does anyone know if it is convenient to ship it back to the US? I am worried that if I fly back with it (if possible) that the flight time (plus connection) will not keep the cheese in good temperature conditions. Any suggestions on how I can send it back here?
Bringing or shipping cheese back to USA
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Trip around Spain
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Spain - Andalucia
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 One more last question on Bayeux
- 22 banger rally around europe?
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!