I have a house in gozo and have recently retired from employment in ireland . I would like to bring my 24ftboat from ireland to malta. What documentation will i need and will i be subject to import duty.
bringing boat from ireland to malta
- 1 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 2 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 3 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 4 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 5 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 6 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 7 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 8 Help for first timers
- 9 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 10 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 11 Affordable London Hotel
- 12 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 13 Parisian Pickpockets
- 14 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 15 Paris Ticket t+
- 16 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 17 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 18 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 21 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 22 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Benita In Paris
- 25 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report