We will be in London briefly in May, and were thinking of taking a day trip to Brighton on May 16th. Now I see, quite coincidentally, that the annual Brighton Festival is occurring at that time. Since our purpose in visiting Brighton was just to walk the beach, browse in The Lane, and experience a different atmosphere from London which we've visited before - will the fact of this festival be a bonus or a deterrent to our enjoyment of Brighton? Is it easy to get around Brighton if you take the train from London?
Brighton during the festival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 Arles as a base?
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 Maratea
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 7 France in 2003
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 10 Now for the Venice hotel
- 11 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 12 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 22 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 South of Switzerland
- 25 A Week in Spain