We will be in London briefly in May, and were thinking of taking a day trip to Brighton on May 16th. Now I see, quite coincidentally, that the annual Brighton Festival is occurring at that time. Since our purpose in visiting Brighton was just to walk the beach, browse in The Lane, and experience a different atmosphere from London which we've visited before - will the fact of this festival be a bonus or a deterrent to our enjoyment of Brighton? Is it easy to get around Brighton if you take the train from London?
Brighton during the festival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 uçak bileti
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 10 Switzerland help...?
- 11 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 14 London to Paris by train
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Granada
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why