Has anyone taken the steam train trip from Brienz to Rothorn and return? What was your opinion of the trip and view? Is it worth the time? It costs approximately $43.00 (54Sfr) round trip per person with a Swiss rail pass, at least I assume they accept a Swiss rail pass. Would appreciate info on this.
Brienz - Rothorn
- 1 Istanbul Hotels
- 2 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 3 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 9 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 10 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 11 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 12 York Food and Drink Festival
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 15 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 16 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 19 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 Paris Recommendations
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 24 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary