I saw one of your postings here on Fodors where you stated you are from Bassano del Grappa. I am planning to go there (from Venice) but would like to know if I can add Asolo and Marostica in the same day. Is it possible to do all three in a day via train and/or bus? Or will adding one town, say Asolo, be more realistic.
I found a tour company that has all three but it's pretty pricey (although I can afford it). The one nice thing about the tour (8.5 hours long) is that there is a maximum of 8 people, there is also a visit to a villa, and the tour ends with a visit to a vineyards. However, I don't want to be on a tour (I'm an independent traveler) especially if we are rushed from one town to the next.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodyprohealth.com/dermaclear/
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 7 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 20 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 21 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 22 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Arenalullring area Seville?