Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 2 21 nights in England, please help
- 3 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Amalfi October 16-25
- 6 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Trip report European honeymoon
- 11 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 12 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 16 Need advice on Greek islands
- 17 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 18 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 19 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 20 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Florence and Rome
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.