Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 3 Barcelona - places to stay
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 9 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 13 Istanbul at Easter
- 14 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 15 Palermo Apartment
- 16 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Fado in Lisbon
- 23 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 24 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 25 Help with Italy Itinerary