Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb