Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 A month in Siena, Italy
- 5 Dublin transportation help
- 6 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 7 Scotland Highlands
- 8 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 10 December in Deutschland
- 11 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 12 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 13 Best Italian beach with teens
- 14 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 15 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 16 Where to stop along the way
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 19 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 20 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 21 Relaxing destinations?
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 24 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 25 Bandol port of call