Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 2 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 3 26 days in Italy
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Prague old town
- 7 Car rental between countries
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 tablet
- 10 Train Ticket Help
- 11 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 12 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 13 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 14 Whirlwind trip!
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 20 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 21 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Rhine River Cruise