Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 5 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Uffizi Phone Number
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 Sintra
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna