Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 2 Italy/Greece with kids
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 9 10 day Greek Island trip
- 10 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 11 Portugal itinerary help
- 12 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 13 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 14 Lisbon NYE
- 15 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Need help in travel planning
- 20 French immersion courses in France
- 21 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 22 Puglia or La Langhe
- 23 Visiting Spain in January
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?