Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 2 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 3 Must sees in Malaga
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 6 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 7 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 8 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 9 Classical Music in Milan
- 10 Sienna with kids
- 11 12 nights in Greek islands
- 12 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 14 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 24 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND