I have been doing some research into luggage storage in Brescia. I haven't had any luck so far. It seems the Brescia rail station does not have a left luggage area. I have heard you can pay any random hotel to store your luggage in a safe area but I am unsure about this. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can store my luggage?
Details: I am arriving by train from Milan sometime in November. I am not staying the night in Brescia. The luggage would be medium sized. Too large to take as a carry-on but able to fit in most train station lockers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신라카지노べ☣【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☣べ신라카지노
- 2 오케이레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツ오케이레이스
- 3 안성안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 4 국내레이스之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之국내레이스
- 5 이천안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 6 용인안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 7 강원도카지노べ☢【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☢べ강원도카지노
- 8 하남안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 9 ok레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツok레이스
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus