I have been doing some research into luggage storage in Brescia. I haven't had any luck so far. It seems the Brescia rail station does not have a left luggage area. I have heard you can pay any random hotel to store your luggage in a safe area but I am unsure about this. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can store my luggage?
Details: I am arriving by train from Milan sometime in November. I am not staying the night in Brescia. The luggage would be medium sized. Too large to take as a carry-on but able to fit in most train station lockers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 8 An evening in London
- 9 NYT article
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Rome to Venice
- 12 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen