We have decided to break up our drive down from Como to Tuscany next year, so now we are trying to decide where to stop to break up the trip - Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Bologna?? It will only be for one night, but we will have that evening and the following morning to explore, as we probably won't continue the drive down until around lunch time. I would appreciate any suggestions!
Breaking up our drive from Como to Sinalunga
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 5 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 6 Advice please...
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 10 Photographer in Paris?
- 11 Which hotel in London?
- 12 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 13 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 14 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 15 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 16 19 countries in a day
- 17 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 18 First visit to France in November
- 19 Venice; recommendations
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?