I am planning to break my journey via Europe and spend a week - 10 days touring a couple of cities. This will be my first visit to Europe, and I will be travelling during the last week of Nov. I wish I could do this in summer, but I have no choice. I do not want to ski with my amateur skills on a break journey , just want to go around places hoping that they would not be freezing around that time. Any suggestions as to which cities would be ideal for my purpose?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 4 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 7 Paris in November
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Alhambra
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 13 Windsor Castle
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Globus Iberian Tour
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Salzburg itinerary review
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina