Can anyone recommend a nice place for breakfast in Cesky Krumlov, preferably with outdoor seating and a nice view?
We will arrive there from Prague about 9:30, probably hungry, and in need of coffee!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 삼삼카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라ハ바카라
- 2 블랙썬카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라사이트주소ク바카라사이트주소
- 3 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 4 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 5 Escorted Tours
- 6 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 13 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 14 2 Months in Sicily
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 Le Marche, Italy
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 20 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 21 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 22 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 23 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 24 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 25 Hallstatt tour recommendations?