Can anyone recommend a nice place for breakfast in Cesky Krumlov, preferably with outdoor seating and a nice view?
We will arrive there from Prague about 9:30, probably hungry, and in need of coffee!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Antivirus Remove Reedit 24*7
- 2 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Paris- restaurant
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Italy in January?
- 15 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 18 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 2 days in Lugano area
- 21 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!