Can anyone recommend a nice place for breakfast in Cesky Krumlov, preferably with outdoor seating and a nice view?
We will arrive there from Prague about 9:30, probably hungry, and in need of coffee!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escargots in Paris
- 2 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 Acropolis Athens
- 6 Vacation in Great Britain
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Trip Ideas
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 17 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 18 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 19 Info about Poland
- 20 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 21 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 22 Barcelona question
- 23 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 24 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 25 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.