We are a group of 10 traveling to Madrid on a Thursday but heading to Santander upon arrival. We are looking for a good but cheap place to have breakfast (if possible were locals go) along the route North. Perhaps in San Agustín Guadalix or any near town in our way. We are driving North at 7 am in a Thursday. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!