We are a group of 10 traveling to Madrid on a Thursday but heading to Santander upon arrival. We are looking for a good but cheap place to have breakfast (if possible were locals go) along the route North. Perhaps in San Agustín Guadalix or any near town in our way. We are driving North at 7 am in a Thursday. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Help required with Itinerary
- 6 UK Visa Help
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Public Transportation in England
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 K-Day
- 17 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 22 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden