We are a group of 10 traveling to Madrid on a Thursday but heading to Santander upon arrival. We are looking for a good but cheap place to have breakfast (if possible were locals go) along the route North. Perhaps in San Agustín Guadalix or any near town in our way. We are driving North at 7 am in a Thursday. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 Italy June 6-16
- 12 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 13 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 Austria Trip Report
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Northern Ireland ideas
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Long weekend in Albania
- 23 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 24 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 25 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba