We are a group of 10 traveling to Madrid on a Thursday but heading to Santander upon arrival. We are looking for a good but cheap place to have breakfast (if possible were locals go) along the route North. Perhaps in San Agustín Guadalix or any near town in our way. We are driving North at 7 am in a Thursday. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 UK in May and June
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 17 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 Bath/Cotswolds
- 22 Shorts in South of France?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 base for Andalucia