Need suggestions for breakfast in Old Town Krakow. Any place with good basic food- American or not. Thanks
Breakfast in krakow old town
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 Rome---August and September