Need suggestions for breakfast in Old Town Krakow. Any place with good basic food- American or not. Thanks
Breakfast in krakow old town
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 3 weeks in Sicily
- 3 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 7 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 10 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 11 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 12 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 13 Dollhouse furniture
- 14 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 15 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 16 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 Italy in October
- 25 Paris and where else?