We are going to Paris and for dietary purposes want to remain on spoon sized shredded wheat and raisin bran. Does anyone know if these cereals are available in Paris? If so, which supermarkets? Merci!
Breakfast cereals in Paris
- 1 France in 7 days
- 2 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 3 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 4 Car rental
- 5 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 9 Istanbul in April
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Day trip to Capri
- 12 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 13 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 18 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 19 Tour-Free Travel
- 20 Parking in Reykjavik
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 23 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 24 Paris Recommendations
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary