My wife and I will be staying at the Westin Bellevue in Dresden for four nights. We neither want a huge buffet breakfast (nor want the 17-18E pp price) and would like to find nearby cafes in the Innere Neustadt area for breakfast. Any suggestions?
Breakfast cafes in Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Month Europe Trip
- 2 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 5 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 6 Bella to Rome
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 The east coast of Italy
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 14 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 17 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 18 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 19 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 20 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 23 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 24 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 25 Latest Itinerary