I'm planning a six day trip to Bratislava and Vienna in late July/early August. We're staying one night in Bratislava, and then going to Vienna for four nights.
We haven't booked accommodation in Bratislava yet, since we are looking at apartments and don't really know what to trust and not.
Any suggestions on hidden gems, or must do's in either cities?
We're also thinking about a day trip to Dürnstein to do a bit of hiking or just relaxing, then going back to Vienna again in the evening. However, it seems that no boats will go there those particular dates. Suppose the easiest option is by train? I just read that people think that Krems is overrated, so we'll just go through it by train and not stop there. Any suggestions about what to see/do in Dürnstein?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NICE HOTMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208HOTMAILTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Chania
- 7 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 8 Now to Madrid
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 12 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 13 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 17 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 18 Sicily: which coast?
- 19 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Berlin to ?