I will be arriving in Bratislava at 6:00 via SkyEurope in late May and need to catch a train to Budapest. What is the best way to get to the train station? I had planned on buying train tickets when I arrive. Will there be any problem with doing this. From what I have read it will be cheaper. Are there any on-line schedules I can look at just to get familiar with the train schedules? Thanks.
Bratislava Airport to Train Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 15 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 19 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Eleanor's Pages