I haven’t been to Braga but I know it’s famous for its religious significance. I simply want to visit Portugal’s most attractive towns/cities, like Coimbra and Lisbon. If Braga is generally among the country’s most beautiful destinations with good energy, then I want to visit it. However, if Braga is mostly a ‘special interest’ kind of place, a place specifically for religion-focused tourists, then I would prefer to skip it. Of course, I enjoy pretty churches, but churches that compliment an otherwise beautiful town or city. So, what do you think? Also, what do you generally think of Aveiro, Guimarães & Porto? Are any of these among the country’s most attractive destinations?
Braga Among Portugal’s Prettiest Towns or Mostly a Religious Destination?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains