I haven’t been to Braga but I know it’s famous for its religious significance. I simply want to visit Portugal’s most attractive towns/cities, like Coimbra and Lisbon. If Braga is generally among the country’s most beautiful destinations with good energy, then I want to visit it. However, if Braga is mostly a ‘special interest’ kind of place, a place specifically for religion-focused tourists, then I would prefer to skip it. Of course, I enjoy pretty churches, but churches that compliment an otherwise beautiful town or city. So, what do you think? Also, what do you generally think of Aveiro, Guimarães & Porto? Are any of these among the country’s most attractive destinations?
Braga Among Portugal’s Prettiest Towns or Mostly a Religious Destination?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 14 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe