I haven’t been to Braga but I know it’s famous for its religious significance. I simply want to visit Portugal’s most attractive towns/cities, like Coimbra and Lisbon. If Braga is generally among the country’s most beautiful destinations with good energy, then I want to visit it. However, if Braga is mostly a ‘special interest’ kind of place, a place specifically for religion-focused tourists, then I would prefer to skip it. Of course, I enjoy pretty churches, but churches that compliment an otherwise beautiful town or city. So, what do you think? Also, what do you generally think of Aveiro, Guimarães & Porto? Are any of these among the country’s most attractive destinations?
Braga Among Portugal’s Prettiest Towns or Mostly a Religious Destination?
- 1 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 2 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 5 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 6 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 7 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 8 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 9 Rome & Southern Italy
- 10 Paris trip report
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 17 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 18 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 19 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Istanbul in April
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 24 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 25 Paris Recommendations