I haven’t been to Braga but I know it’s famous for its religious significance. I simply want to visit Portugal’s most attractive towns/cities, like Coimbra and Lisbon. If Braga is generally among the country’s most beautiful destinations with good energy, then I want to visit it. However, if Braga is mostly a ‘special interest’ kind of place, a place specifically for religion-focused tourists, then I would prefer to skip it. Of course, I enjoy pretty churches, but churches that compliment an otherwise beautiful town or city. So, what do you think? Also, what do you generally think of Aveiro, Guimarães & Porto? Are any of these among the country’s most attractive destinations?
Braga Among Portugal’s Prettiest Towns or Mostly a Religious Destination?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 2 London visit
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 9 My itinerary for Greece
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 14 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's