I haven’t been to Braga but I know it’s famous for its religious significance. I simply want to visit Portugal’s most attractive towns/cities, like Coimbra and Lisbon. If Braga is generally among the country’s most beautiful destinations with good energy, then I want to visit it. However, if Braga is mostly a ‘special interest’ kind of place, a place specifically for religion-focused tourists, then I would prefer to skip it. Of course, I enjoy pretty churches, but churches that compliment an otherwise beautiful town or city. So, what do you think? Also, what do you generally think of Aveiro, Guimarães & Porto? Are any of these among the country’s most attractive destinations?
Braga Among Portugal’s Prettiest Towns or Mostly a Religious Destination?
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Place to propose
- 14 Portugal in September
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 20 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 21 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?