Any advice out there for some lodging in Brac? I'll be there for my honeymoon in August. My lovely fiancé and I are looking to stay somewhere reasonable but with some quick water access. Can't wait to explore Croatia! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance Fodorites!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 15 days in Europe,
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 18 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia