Any advice out there for some lodging in Brac? I'll be there for my honeymoon in August. My lovely fiancé and I are looking to stay somewhere reasonable but with some quick water access. Can't wait to explore Croatia! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance Fodorites!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 4 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 7 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Rovinj, Croatia
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Paris November 2014
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Unique Venice Activity
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Do unused RATP tickets expire?