Any recommendations for a charming hotel in Prague with old world ambiance? We prefer the ambiance of a small-to-mid size hotel because it often has more character and personalized service. Around $160 - $220/ per night. Must have air conditioning (will be there in July). The Waldstein looked perfect, but I learned that it does not have air conditioning. Other possibilities: U Prince, Imperial, Casa Marcello, or Hotel Palace. Advice? Suggestions?
Boutique hotels in Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 When to visit Provence updated info
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins