Any recommendations for a charming hotel in Prague with old world ambiance? We prefer the ambiance of a small-to-mid size hotel because it often has more character and personalized service. Around $160 - $220/ per night. Must have air conditioning (will be there in July). The Waldstein looked perfect, but I learned that it does not have air conditioning. Other possibilities: U Prince, Imperial, Casa Marcello, or Hotel Palace. Advice? Suggestions?
Boutique hotels in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 2 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 6 2 weeks in Europe
- 7 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 8 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...