Any recommendations for a charming hotel in Prague with old world ambiance? We prefer the ambiance of a small-to-mid size hotel because it often has more character and personalized service. Around $160 - $220/ per night. Must have air conditioning (will be there in July). The Waldstein looked perfect, but I learned that it does not have air conditioning. Other possibilities: U Prince, Imperial, Casa Marcello, or Hotel Palace. Advice? Suggestions?
Boutique hotels in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 4 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 5 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 6 Bibich Winery
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 9 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 10 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 11 Honeymoon Decision?
- 12 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 13 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 14 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Cornwall or Paris?
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 20 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 21 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 22 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 23 London hotel tax is 20%
- 24 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London