Any recommendations for a charming hotel in Prague with old world ambiance? We prefer the ambiance of a small-to-mid size hotel because it often has more character and personalized service. Around $160 - $220/ per night. Must have air conditioning (will be there in July). The Waldstein looked perfect, but I learned that it does not have air conditioning. Other possibilities: U Prince, Imperial, Casa Marcello, or Hotel Palace. Advice? Suggestions?
Boutique hotels in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 10 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 11 Pronunciation
- 12 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 13 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 19 best time to book accommodation
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 22 London visit
- 23 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?