We are looking for a nice boutique hotel in Milan. Also, the location
we are looking for would be near La Scala / Duomo etc. Our budget
is around euro 300. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Venice Bell Tower
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?