We are looking for a nice boutique hotel in Milan. Also, the location
we are looking for would be near La Scala / Duomo etc. Our budget
is around euro 300. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 5 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 6 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 10 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 11 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 12 15 days trip to Europe
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 16 Amsterdam, Germany
- 17 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 20 European Travel in March
- 21 Scotland Highlands Help
- 22 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 23 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 24 Our time in Rome
- 25 Berlin, germany