Hi I'm a newcomer here so I hope I'm in the right place. We currently live in australia (originally from the UK) but are moving back to the UK., we're both retired..but we can't decide where to live.. We have narrowed it down to Bournemouth and Eastbourne we want somewhere with a bit of life near pubs cafes and restaurants . Will be buying a flat and prices seem to be much the same . What i would like is some advice on each place from real people
Bournemouth or Eastbourne
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Suggestions for France Italy
- 3 Foggia Day Trip
- 4 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 5 15 days in Central Europe
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 Car hire across borders
- 9 Bank of England Museum
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 12 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 13 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 14 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 15 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 16 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 19 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 20 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 24 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 25 London at Xmas