A little detailed plotting, here.
I know "the best" is subjective, but, any input as to where I'd find some mighty good bouillabaise and cassoulet in the respective towns I will be visting (see title)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 3 "Never Mind"
- 4 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 7 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?