In a hasty moment of finding a dreamy cheap direct flight to Naples...I booked it, without researching. Now after going through the forums.. I'm realizing that Naples:
A. Isn't a great base for seeing Rome/Amalfi/Capri
B. Seems a little sketchy/intense/not as dreamy
Are there any suggestions for how to fix this trip? What would you guys do? Go straight to Rome? Our initial plan was a few days in Naples, a few days in Rome, a night in Capri or Ischia and back to Naples.
Always appreciate the advice here.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 5 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 6 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 7 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 First Trip to Ireland
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 21 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 22 Athens multi site pass
- 23 London best location
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel