I am just wondering if it is expensive to buy bottled water in Paris and Amsterdam. How much do one needs to put aside for 3 meals each day .. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천。인터넷카지노
- 2 총판 토토 모집 ★접속주소 : ☆ kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 ■
- 3 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라℡생방송바카라
- 4 국빈카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소★온라인카지노추천
- 5 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 advance tickets?