I am just wondering if it is expensive to buy bottled water in Paris and Amsterdam. How much do one needs to put aside for 3 meals each day .. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 So much to do, so little time!
- 15 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 16 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 22 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov