Of the options of a Bosphorus cruise, the idea of going all the way to Anadolu Kavagi and having 3 hour layover in what sounds like a over touristy town with no standout places to eat does not appeal. Is Sariye a better option and take the bus back? Not sure where bus takes one to as we are staying in the tourist area of Sultanahmet as our first visit. Also sounds like good walk between Arnavutkoy and Bebek as well as stop at Beylerbeyi Sariyi. Is it possible to combine 2 stops in this area easily with Sariyer? Gather you cannot get off and back on ferry to customize trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 13 Seaside island village in Greece
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 19 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Spain itineraries
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days