Of the options of a Bosphorus cruise, the idea of going all the way to Anadolu Kavagi and having 3 hour layover in what sounds like a over touristy town with no standout places to eat does not appeal. Is Sariye a better option and take the bus back? Not sure where bus takes one to as we are staying in the tourist area of Sultanahmet as our first visit. Also sounds like good walk between Arnavutkoy and Bebek as well as stop at Beylerbeyi Sariyi. Is it possible to combine 2 stops in this area easily with Sariyer? Gather you cannot get off and back on ferry to customize trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 2 Authentic czech food
- 3 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 4 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 7 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 8 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 12 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin