Of the options of a Bosphorus cruise, the idea of going all the way to Anadolu Kavagi and having 3 hour layover in what sounds like a over touristy town with no standout places to eat does not appeal. Is Sariye a better option and take the bus back? Not sure where bus takes one to as we are staying in the tourist area of Sultanahmet as our first visit. Also sounds like good walk between Arnavutkoy and Bebek as well as stop at Beylerbeyi Sariyi. Is it possible to combine 2 stops in this area easily with Sariyer? Gather you cannot get off and back on ferry to customize trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 where to stay in Germany
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?