Of the options of a Bosphorus cruise, the idea of going all the way to Anadolu Kavagi and having 3 hour layover in what sounds like a over touristy town with no standout places to eat does not appeal. Is Sariye a better option and take the bus back? Not sure where bus takes one to as we are staying in the tourist area of Sultanahmet as our first visit. Also sounds like good walk between Arnavutkoy and Bebek as well as stop at Beylerbeyi Sariyi. Is it possible to combine 2 stops in this area easily with Sariyer? Gather you cannot get off and back on ferry to customize trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Trip to Italy
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 14 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 15 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 16 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 17 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 18 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Scotland day tour
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 23 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 24 England sites not to miss
- 25 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...