Of the options of a Bosphorus cruise, the idea of going all the way to Anadolu Kavagi and having 3 hour layover in what sounds like a over touristy town with no standout places to eat does not appeal. Is Sariye a better option and take the bus back? Not sure where bus takes one to as we are staying in the tourist area of Sultanahmet as our first visit. Also sounds like good walk between Arnavutkoy and Bebek as well as stop at Beylerbeyi Sariyi. Is it possible to combine 2 stops in this area easily with Sariyer? Gather you cannot get off and back on ferry to customize trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 2 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 6 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 best time to book accommodation
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 18 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed