Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 5 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 6 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 7 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 8 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 A week in Burgundy
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Safety concerns?
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
Hi all Fodorites,