Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 2 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 7 Another Question re Scotland
- 8 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 9 Dalmation coast in October?
- 10 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 15 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 16 Where to stay in Umbria
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 19 First Trip to Ireland
- 20 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 21 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 24 travel around Spain
- 25 Tattoos in Italy
Hi all Fodorites,