Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 10 Recommendations
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Paris- restaurant
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 15 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 16 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 17 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 20 Happy birthday ATM
- 21 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought
Hi all Fodorites,