Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Bornholm: Anything and Everything there is to know!
Hi all Fodorites,
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 7 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013