Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Bornholm: Anything and Everything there is to know!
Hi all Fodorites,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 American Express
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?