Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 7 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 16 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 17 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 23 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 24 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 25 Travel to Karlsrhue
Hi all Fodorites,