Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 5 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 8 Trip report European honeymoon
- 9 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 10 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 11 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 12 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 13 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 14 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 15 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 16 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 19 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 22 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 25 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
Hi all Fodorites,