Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 3 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 4 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 18 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 19 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 Kilt makers
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...
Hi all Fodorites,