Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Zurich to Milan trip
- 7 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 25 Norway Outside the Nutshell
Hi all Fodorites,