Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Bornholm: Anything and Everything there is to know!
Hi all Fodorites,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 2 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 5 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 8 month's stay in Italy
- 9 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 10 10 days in England
- 11 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 12 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 5 days France Itinerary
- 21 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 22 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?