Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Bornholm: Anything and Everything there is to know!
Hi all Fodorites,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 4 spain
- 5 First trip to Paris
- 6 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 7 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 8 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 9 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 10 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 11 Itinerary help
- 12 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 18 Train Routing
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 21 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 22 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 23 Maisons-Lafitte
- 24 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?