I am travelling with my family (husband, 4 year old and baby) to Barcelona next month (September 2011). The accommodation that I had booked was cancelled yesterday and I am trying to find another suitable apartment for us to rent.
I have seen a number of apartments advertised for the Born District. Is this a safe area, considering we have small children? Any other opinions on the area are welcome too. Also considering Eixample for rentals. If it makes any difference, we are looking at approximately 100 to 150 Euros per night.
Born District, Barcelona
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 12 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie