Does anyone know if there is an actual border crossing between Italy and Slovenia? Trying to figure out where/how I can get my passport stamped as I enter Slovenia.
Border crossing between Italy Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Edinburgh To St. Andrews