I am searching for a good vineyard to visit on my trip to Bordeaux in June. Does anyone have a suggestion? Have heard Rothschild is great. If so, how did you make reservations to visit? I have not done this before. Also, how do I get reservations for the grotte font de gaume? Having trouble with the website on that one!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 rail pass
- 4 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 5 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 6 Great restaurants in Italy
- 7 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 8 Age for booking a hotel?
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 11 The Vatican Latest
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 14 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 15 April in Madrid
- 16 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 17 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 18 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days