Travelling from Paris to San Sebastián .
My wife and I are considering spending a few nights somewhere on the way down. Would Bordeaux be the best stop over? Or is there somewhere more quaint, gorgeous, amazing and worth while visiting instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 3 Azores
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 8 Scotland in 7 Days
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report