Travelling from Paris to San Sebastián .
My wife and I are considering spending a few nights somewhere on the way down. Would Bordeaux be the best stop over? Or is there somewhere more quaint, gorgeous, amazing and worth while visiting instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weekend from cologne germany
- 2 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 AMS Car Rental
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 My final Prague itinerary
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 test post
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 One week in Europe
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 multi city flights to europe
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 London Theater
- 20 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 21 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 22 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 23 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 24 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary