Travelling from Paris to San Sebastián .
My wife and I are considering spending a few nights somewhere on the way down. Would Bordeaux be the best stop over? Or is there somewhere more quaint, gorgeous, amazing and worth while visiting instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 Departure Tax in UK
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 7 To europe this Aug
- 8 FAQs
- 9 Charles Degaulle question
- 10 Normandy - driving trip
- 11 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 12 Ballet Bolshoi
- 13 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 16 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 19 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 20 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 21 munich - day trips
- 22 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 23 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 24 Naples to Pompeii
- 25 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option