Travelling from Paris to San Sebastián .
My wife and I are considering spending a few nights somewhere on the way down. Would Bordeaux be the best stop over? Or is there somewhere more quaint, gorgeous, amazing and worth while visiting instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Holiday Itinerary
- 3 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 4 AVE train tickets questions.
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 How much do i need?
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 21 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 22 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??