Travelling from Paris to San Sebastián .
My wife and I are considering spending a few nights somewhere on the way down. Would Bordeaux be the best stop over? Or is there somewhere more quaint, gorgeous, amazing and worth while visiting instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Escargots in Paris
- 3 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 4 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 5 Acropolis Athens
- 6 Vacation in Great Britain
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 19 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 20 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 21 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Info about Poland
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question