Travelling from Paris to San Sebastián .
My wife and I are considering spending a few nights somewhere on the way down. Would Bordeaux be the best stop over? Or is there somewhere more quaint, gorgeous, amazing and worth while visiting instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 3 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 4 Casual men's dress in Paris
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 7 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 8 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 11 England sites not to miss
- 12 month's stay in Italy
- 13 2 month backpacking though europe
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 naples & pickpockets
- 16 Scotland day tour
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Wine tour from Verona?
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 22 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 23 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 24 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 25 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!