Does anyone have any recommendations for a gastro tour, not just wine, in Bordeaux?
We'll be in the city for about five days...
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 4 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 5 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 hill of crosses
- 10 Planning A trip
- 11 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 12 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 13 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 14 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 15 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 16 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 21 Italy June 6-16
- 22 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 Austria Trip Report
- 25 Driving through Paris