We are planning a visit to France late September this year. So far, this is our itinerary for a 15 day trip:
Friday - traveling
Sat - Fly from Paris to Bordeaux- get in noon- rent a car - drive to St. Emilion
Tue- Bordeaux - drive to Cognac?
Wed- Bordeaux - return rental car
Thur-Bordeaux/fly to Dijon
Fri - Dijon - day trip?
Sat- Dijon- train to Beaune
Tues-Dijon/TGV train to Paris (3rd visit to Paris)
Thur-Paris - Giverney (Monet's Garden)
Sat-Paris - Versailles
Background: In our 50's, loves to travel, enjoys good food and wine/cognac, architecture, art, farmers markets, scenery, hiking, biking, 3-4 star hotels accommodations, and blending in and getting to know the locals. We have been to Paris & South of France (Nice, Antibes, St. Raphael, St. Tropez, Cannes, St. Jean Cap Ferrat, Menton, Villafrance), Provence (Avignon, Arles, Aix, Cassis, St. Remy, Les Baux), Annecy, and now we are excited to visit Bordeaux and the Burgundy regions for the first time.
Would appreciate recommendations for hotels & restaurants for St. Emilion, Bordeaux & Paris (Left Bank area). Already have plans to rent an apartment in Dijon.
We plan to rent a car for the Bordeaux area (car rental/airport?) and plan to take the train from Dijon for day trips. We decided to fly from Bordeux to Dijon as we didn't want to spend 7 hours driving there.
Thank you in advance for letting me know about the highlights of your trip you can recommend to us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 13 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 14 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 15 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Restaurants in Spain
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Greece and Italy Combo