Our group of 15 will be arriving in Frankfurt and heading straight to the Rhine/Mosel area. I have found great apartment options in both Boppard and Bacharach. We will be staying for 3 nights. Which would you recommend? Bacharach seems to be talked about a lot and on Rick Steve's list, but I've also seen comments about it being sleepy and 3 days may be too long. Over half of our group is between 25 - 35 years old. Any suggestions?
Boppard or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 3 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Connections at CDG
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 12 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 granada to algarve
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls