Our group of 15 will be arriving in Frankfurt and heading straight to the Rhine/Mosel area. I have found great apartment options in both Boppard and Bacharach. We will be staying for 3 nights. Which would you recommend? Bacharach seems to be talked about a lot and on Rick Steve's list, but I've also seen comments about it being sleepy and 3 days may be too long. Over half of our group is between 25 - 35 years old. Any suggestions?
Boppard or Bacharach
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Florence in October
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Euro Train