Our group of 15 will be arriving in Frankfurt and heading straight to the Rhine/Mosel area. I have found great apartment options in both Boppard and Bacharach. We will be staying for 3 nights. Which would you recommend? Bacharach seems to be talked about a lot and on Rick Steve's list, but I've also seen comments about it being sleepy and 3 days may be too long. Over half of our group is between 25 - 35 years old. Any suggestions?
Boppard or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central European train travel
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 5 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 6 Sea side in Italy
- 7 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 8 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 9 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 10 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 11 Train tickets within Italy
- 12 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 15 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 16 Questions for Paris residents
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 19 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 20 Venice - apartment??????
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 25 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?