Me and my fiancé will be going to Deutschland during Christmastime for our honeymoon! We really look forward to seeing some great sights and checking out the Christmas markets!
We live in Texas, and despite my growing up in Kansas City, neither of us are used to the cold at all. I'm trying to pick out a pair of boots to take, and was hoping that someone may be willing to offer some advice.
If you were only going to take one pair of boots to wear in Germany in late December or early January between the following two, which would you choose? Thanks a ton for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dog friendly hotels
- 2 Vacation
- 3 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 4 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Cambridge in May
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations