Me and my fiancé will be going to Deutschland during Christmastime for our honeymoon! We really look forward to seeing some great sights and checking out the Christmas markets!
We live in Texas, and despite my growing up in Kansas City, neither of us are used to the cold at all. I'm trying to pick out a pair of boots to take, and was hoping that someone may be willing to offer some advice.
If you were only going to take one pair of boots to wear in Germany in late December or early January between the following two, which would you choose? Thanks a ton for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 6 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 7 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 8 Hilton CPH no loner
- 9 Cornwall UK
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 French Wedding
- 12 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 13 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 14 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 I may be wrong....
- 19 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 20 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 22 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 23 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 24 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 25 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany