Here in California my 7 year old is required to be in a booster (we use a backless version), and my 9 year old is not required to because she is about 80 pounds and 140 cm tall.
So in planning our trip and car rental logistics, I realized the laws have changed in the last 5 years about booster seats and that my 9 year old---who will actually turn 10 during our trip---will technically be required to be in a booster.
To make matters worse, in googling which booster seat models are certified for the EU and what is required, I've come upon the many youtube videos of the dangers of backless models.
So now I've gone from being willing to schlep the one small backless booster to thinking we should err on the safe side and bring 1 full back booster for the smaller child and 1 backless booster for the 9---almost 10---year old.
My husband thinks I'm nuts and doesn't want to carry more than 1 backless booster.
What would you do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 실시간바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 프로야구중계〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설프로야구
- 4 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 실시간티비〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설실시간
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years