I am taking my children to Italy this summer and would love to find a book (not a guide) with an assortment of stories about Ancient Rome, Roman Gods, etc. to read with my kids before we go so that they have some idea of what they are seeing. The kids are 11 and 14. I have searched on Amazon and could not seem to come up with a good one. We are travelling to Rome, countryside in Tuscany, and Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 quickest way to Prague
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 22 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Vaporetto ticket time questions