I am taking my children to Italy this summer and would love to find a book (not a guide) with an assortment of stories about Ancient Rome, Roman Gods, etc. to read with my kids before we go so that they have some idea of what they are seeing. The kids are 11 and 14. I have searched on Amazon and could not seem to come up with a good one. We are travelling to Rome, countryside in Tuscany, and Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leather goods in Florence
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 12 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 13 Italy in 11 Days
- 14 French election
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 3 week trip with children