I've read about the need to book in advance for the Uffizi and the Accademie in Florence. How far in advance? Is it realistic to arrive and go to the Florence Tourist Information Office with a view to booking to visit these places next day? Or do people recommend booking before we even leave home? Thanks,
Bookings for Accademie & Uffizi in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 3 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Riga 2014
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 10 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Back home problems with sim card
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 Budapest
- 15 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 16 Budapest--baggage storage
- 17 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 18 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 19 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 23 How do you find French food?
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Apartments in Verona and Bologna