I've read about the need to book in advance for the Uffizi and the Accademie in Florence. How far in advance? Is it realistic to arrive and go to the Florence Tourist Information Office with a view to booking to visit these places next day? Or do people recommend booking before we even leave home? Thanks,
Bookings for Accademie & Uffizi in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Day trip on the Rhine
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 poland to switzerland
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 11 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 19 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 22 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 23 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip