I've read about the need to book in advance for the Uffizi and the Accademie in Florence. How far in advance? Is it realistic to arrive and go to the Florence Tourist Information Office with a view to booking to visit these places next day? Or do people recommend booking before we even leave home? Thanks,
Bookings for Accademie & Uffizi in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 2 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 3 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 7 Edinburgh - outings?
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 9 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 12 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 13 What to wear
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 17 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY