I've read about the need to book in advance for the Uffizi and the Accademie in Florence. How far in advance? Is it realistic to arrive and go to the Florence Tourist Information Office with a view to booking to visit these places next day? Or do people recommend booking before we even leave home? Thanks,
Bookings for Accademie & Uffizi in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 4 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 5 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 6 St Germain
- 7 A Greek sojourn
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Burgundy in May
- 12 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 15 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 16 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 Norway Advice
- 22 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?