I'm "leading" a group of 6 from Berlin to Rome via Munich (for Oktoberfest) and Florence. It seems that Banh.com can be our one stop shop for train travel on our adventure. in Germany and to Italy. we'll just be taking a local train from Florence to Rome.
Banh.com shows travel for each leg (Berlin -> Munich, Munich ->Florence), but do not allow me to book online. they mention travel centers, but i can't find US locations? Do I just call them and book? I'm not a big fan of sending my credit card via email.
Thanks for any help you can provide. I'd like to book soon since I'm sure Berlin to Munich is likely to get very full very soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help