I'm "leading" a group of 6 from Berlin to Rome via Munich (for Oktoberfest) and Florence. It seems that Banh.com can be our one stop shop for train travel on our adventure. in Germany and to Italy. we'll just be taking a local train from Florence to Rome.
Banh.com shows travel for each leg (Berlin -> Munich, Munich ->Florence), but do not allow me to book online. they mention travel centers, but i can't find US locations? Do I just call them and book? I'm not a big fan of sending my credit card via email.
Thanks for any help you can provide. I'd like to book soon since I'm sure Berlin to Munich is likely to get very full very soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 Engadine Valley help
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Naples, Italy
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Tuscany 6 nights
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 20 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 France & Italy, May or June
- 23 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 24 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?