I'm "leading" a group of 6 from Berlin to Rome via Munich (for Oktoberfest) and Florence. It seems that Banh.com can be our one stop shop for train travel on our adventure. in Germany and to Italy. we'll just be taking a local train from Florence to Rome.
Banh.com shows travel for each leg (Berlin -> Munich, Munich ->Florence), but do not allow me to book online. they mention travel centers, but i can't find US locations? Do I just call them and book? I'm not a big fan of sending my credit card via email.
Thanks for any help you can provide. I'd like to book soon since I'm sure Berlin to Munich is likely to get very full very soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 http://myhealthpeak.com/verutum-rx/
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 7 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 10 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 17 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 22 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 23 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.