I'm "leading" a group of 6 from Berlin to Rome via Munich (for Oktoberfest) and Florence. It seems that Banh.com can be our one stop shop for train travel on our adventure. in Germany and to Italy. we'll just be taking a local train from Florence to Rome.
Banh.com shows travel for each leg (Berlin -> Munich, Munich ->Florence), but do not allow me to book online. they mention travel centers, but i can't find US locations? Do I just call them and book? I'm not a big fan of sending my credit card via email.
Thanks for any help you can provide. I'd like to book soon since I'm sure Berlin to Munich is likely to get very full very soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 3 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 4 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 7 WWI Battlefields
- 8 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 11 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 14 Iceland 3 day layover
- 15 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 16 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Milos beach stay
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 23 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?