Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Booking Train travel 90 days out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 3 Bologna tips
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 8 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 18 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 19 Gargano Promontory
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 22 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 23 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 25 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam