Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Booking Train travel 90 days out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Sardinia trip report
- 2 4 weeks in the UK
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 11 Granada
- 12 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 20 Eastern Europe
- 21 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 22 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 23 Switzerland help...?
- 24 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 25 Airport ATMs