Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 2 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 5 Italy - rental car damages query
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 8 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 CDG much improved
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 16 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 17 20 Days in Europe
- 18 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 19 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 20 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 21 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 22 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 23 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?