Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 2 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 3 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 4 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 5 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 6 Train/Subway Questions
- 7 Debit card usage in Norway
- 8 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 9 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 10 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 11 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 12 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 13 Portugal - need help with planning
- 14 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 15 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 16 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 17 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 18 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 19 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 20 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 21 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 22 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 23 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily