Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 2 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 5 3/4/ days South of France
- 6 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 7 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 8 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 9 21 nights in England, please help
- 10 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 11 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 12 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 13 Trains from Granada
- 14 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 15 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 16 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 17 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 18 Alhambra
- 19 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 22 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria