Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 3 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 4 Seville in late January
- 5 CDG international flight
- 6 Lipari to Capri??
- 7 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 8 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 9 Italy for the first time
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 5 day s in Belgrade
- 14 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 15 Travel WiFi - France
- 16 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Gelato course in Rome?
- 19 Drinks in Spain
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Norfolk base
- 25 Macedonia - the land of sun!