Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 3 A road trip to Florence
- 4 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 5 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 6 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 7 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 8 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 9 wandering in venice
- 10 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 11 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 12 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 13 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 14 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 15 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 16 Switzerland 5 days
- 17 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 18 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 19 Car rental in Santorini port
- 20 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 21 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 22 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 23 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 24 heathrow time needed
- 25 Norway in Nutshell - weather