Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid city centre?
- 2 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 3 Rome train to Positano
- 4 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Greece itinerary ideas
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 14 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 15 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Car rental in Paris
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 24 Road Maps of Ireland
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets