Am planning to travel from Amsterdam to Brussels by train. I will be getting to Amsterdam by plane from Vienna which lands at 4:20 pm and I plan to book an Intercity Train Ticket that leaves Amsterdam Centraal at 6:46 pm. My question is, would I be allowed to take the 5:46 pm train if I reach there early with a homeprinted ticket? Understand that the conditions say that the ticket is valid for any train on the route selected but for home printed tickets, it is only valid on the date requested. Since it is just a question of taking the earlier train, would I be permitted to do that? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.N) GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:982:8520 GMAIL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Greece
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 24 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice