Am planning to travel from Amsterdam to Brussels by train. I will be getting to Amsterdam by plane from Vienna which lands at 4:20 pm and I plan to book an Intercity Train Ticket that leaves Amsterdam Centraal at 6:46 pm. My question is, would I be allowed to take the 5:46 pm train if I reach there early with a homeprinted ticket? Understand that the conditions say that the ticket is valid for any train on the route selected but for home printed tickets, it is only valid on the date requested. Since it is just a question of taking the earlier train, would I be permitted to do that? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 7 Cascais or Algarve?
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 18 Scotland in 7 Days
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?