Am planning to travel from Amsterdam to Brussels by train. I will be getting to Amsterdam by plane from Vienna which lands at 4:20 pm and I plan to book an Intercity Train Ticket that leaves Amsterdam Centraal at 6:46 pm. My question is, would I be allowed to take the 5:46 pm train if I reach there early with a homeprinted ticket? Understand that the conditions say that the ticket is valid for any train on the route selected but for home printed tickets, it is only valid on the date requested. Since it is just a question of taking the earlier train, would I be permitted to do that? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?