We're thinking of booking a couple of tours through www.driveeurope.com (based in Germany). Has anyone used this Company? We've booked hotel rooms, etc. over the net, but never a tour, so are a little nervous, (don't want to get there to find the Company doesn't exist!). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Booking through www.driveeurope.com OK?
- 1 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 2 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 3 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Battlefield Tour
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 19 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 24 Edinburgh
- 25 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris