We're thinking of booking a couple of tours through www.driveeurope.com (based in Germany). Has anyone used this Company? We've booked hotel rooms, etc. over the net, but never a tour, so are a little nervous, (don't want to get there to find the Company doesn't exist!). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Booking through www.driveeurope.com OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers