We're thinking of booking a couple of tours through www.driveeurope.com (based in Germany). Has anyone used this Company? We've booked hotel rooms, etc. over the net, but never a tour, so are a little nervous, (don't want to get there to find the Company doesn't exist!). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Booking through www.driveeurope.com OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 Is it a bad time to go?
- 3 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 4 Greek Island honeymoon
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 7 DCC on the increase?
- 8 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 9 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 10 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 11 Naples and Salerno
- 12 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 13 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 14 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 17 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 18 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 19 Portugal with children
- 20 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 2 for 1 tickets
- 23 Spa in Scotland
- 24 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 25 Best of Southern France and Spain