We're thinking of booking a couple of tours through www.driveeurope.com (based in Germany). Has anyone used this Company? We've booked hotel rooms, etc. over the net, but never a tour, so are a little nervous, (don't want to get there to find the Company doesn't exist!). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Booking through www.driveeurope.com OK?
- 1 Backpacking through Europe
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 5 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 8 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 9 York Food and Drink Festival
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 13 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 16 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 17 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 18 Paris Recommendations
- 19 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 20 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 21 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 22 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 25 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon