We're thinking of booking a couple of tours through www.driveeurope.com (based in Germany). Has anyone used this Company? We've booked hotel rooms, etc. over the net, but never a tour, so are a little nervous, (don't want to get there to find the Company doesn't exist!). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Booking through www.driveeurope.com OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 London visit
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations