We're thinking of booking a couple of tours through www.driveeurope.com (based in Germany). Has anyone used this Company? We've booked hotel rooms, etc. over the net, but never a tour, so are a little nervous, (don't want to get there to find the Company doesn't exist!). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Booking through www.driveeurope.com OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 5 4 days in Scotland
- 6 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 7 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 13 Iceland wedding
- 14 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 15 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 16 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 22 Freising or Erding?
- 23 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 24 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 25 Trains