We want to book a room in Verona for next May and the hotel we want is available on otel.com but not on other search engines or the hotel's website. Since we would have to pay the one-night room in advance we're concerned if the vacancy truly exists. Your thoughts?
Booking through otel.com
- 1 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 2 Tennyson Home
- 3 Berlin Hotels
- 4 Paris metro
- 5 Bruges B&Bs
- 6 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 7 Four Days in Seville
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 Connection in Newark EWR
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 17 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 18 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 19 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 20 York Food and Drink Festival
- 21 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 22 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 23 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin