Only 3 weeks until we leave for 10 weeks in France, Spain, Italy and Greece and the excitement builds!
We are going from Saint Malo to Jersey to visit friends for a few days and we aren't sure whether we need to book with Condor Ferries now, or can we book when we get to St Malo, 2 days before we want to sail?
It will be the end of April and we will be foot passengers ( no car).
It will be a Friday afternoon ferry going and the return on Monday morning.
We would like to remain flexible but don't want to miss a spot or pay ridiculously inflated fares.
If anyone here can help with ideas or experiences of these ferries we'd appreciate an opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari