Only 3 weeks until we leave for 10 weeks in France, Spain, Italy and Greece and the excitement builds!
We are going from Saint Malo to Jersey to visit friends for a few days and we aren't sure whether we need to book with Condor Ferries now, or can we book when we get to St Malo, 2 days before we want to sail?
It will be the end of April and we will be foot passengers ( no car).
It will be a Friday afternoon ferry going and the return on Monday morning.
We would like to remain flexible but don't want to miss a spot or pay ridiculously inflated fares.
If anyone here can help with ideas or experiences of these ferries we'd appreciate an opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tieks for travel
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Tracking the Weather
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 13 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 Alsace to Austria?
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Budapest language lessons
- 23 Tours in Wales
- 24 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 25 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne