Only 3 weeks until we leave for 10 weeks in France, Spain, Italy and Greece and the excitement builds!
We are going from Saint Malo to Jersey to visit friends for a few days and we aren't sure whether we need to book with Condor Ferries now, or can we book when we get to St Malo, 2 days before we want to sail?
It will be the end of April and we will be foot passengers ( no car).
It will be a Friday afternoon ferry going and the return on Monday morning.
We would like to remain flexible but don't want to miss a spot or pay ridiculously inflated fares.
If anyone here can help with ideas or experiences of these ferries we'd appreciate an opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split