I'm a US citizen and booked a car yesterday on Auto Europe's italian website. I was quoted a price in Euros, paid with my CC, and gave my home address in the USA. I was emailed a voucher. The car is through Thrifty. I am now reading that I should have used the US website and that maybe I will have a problem when I get to the Thrifty counter at Rome airport. Has anyone here had any recent experience with a similar situation?
Booking on AutoEurope's Italian website vs US
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 4 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 5 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 6 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 7 East coast trains
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 First night after arriving in Milan
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 14 France by rail or car?
- 15 Planning my days in Paris
- 16 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 17 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 18 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 21 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 22 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 23 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip