I am going to travel to Europe next year around February/March. As we all know, this is during the low season. Therefore, I would like to know if it is necessary to book hostels beforehand or can I just walk in to any available hostel? The reason that I don't want to book early is because that they require credit cards, and I don't have one. So is it a right move for me going to Europe without booking hostels since it would be during the low season?
Booking hostels in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 3 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 20 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours