I am going to travel to Europe next year around February/March. As we all know, this is during the low season. Therefore, I would like to know if it is necessary to book hostels beforehand or can I just walk in to any available hostel? The reason that I don't want to book early is because that they require credit cards, and I don't have one. So is it a right move for me going to Europe without booking hostels since it would be during the low season?
Booking hostels in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 2 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 3 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 4 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 7 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 Help with a small island in Greece
- 9 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 10 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 International driving permit required in France?
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 16 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 17 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 24 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year