I am going to travel to Europe next year around February/March. As we all know, this is during the low season. Therefore, I would like to know if it is necessary to book hostels beforehand or can I just walk in to any available hostel? The reason that I don't want to book early is because that they require credit cards, and I don't have one. So is it a right move for me going to Europe without booking hostels since it would be during the low season?
Booking hostels in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Local Tour in Provence?
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 What are the best places to see in England
- 14 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 15 Transportation in Barcelona
- 16 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 17 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 18 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 21 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Ste Remy France
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan