I am going to travel to Europe next year around February/March. As we all know, this is during the low season. Therefore, I would like to know if it is necessary to book hostels beforehand or can I just walk in to any available hostel? The reason that I don't want to book early is because that they require credit cards, and I don't have one. So is it a right move for me going to Europe without booking hostels since it would be during the low season?
Booking hostels in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 2 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 3 What to wear
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Arc de Triumph Question
- 12 Greek ferries
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 18 Prague flea markets
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?