I'm having a terrible time trying to book a flight from LAX to IST on Turkish air's website for this September. I get as far as the flight and the price and then it just freezes. I called the airline and the person I talked to was somewhat incomprehensible, but she did hold the 2 tickets for me with a 72 hour confirmation request...at a price $200+ higher per ticket. But the email confirmation she sent has no price on it. Arrgh. Any suggestions? I can't remember the last time I used a travel agent, but maybe someone used to booking with this airline can help?
Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Five nights in Extremadura
- 4 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!