I'm having a terrible time trying to book a flight from LAX to IST on Turkish air's website for this September. I get as far as the flight and the price and then it just freezes. I called the airline and the person I talked to was somewhat incomprehensible, but she did hold the 2 tickets for me with a 72 hour confirmation request...at a price $200+ higher per ticket. But the email confirmation she sent has no price on it. Arrgh. Any suggestions? I can't remember the last time I used a travel agent, but maybe someone used to booking with this airline can help?
Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in switzerland
- 2 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 3 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 4 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 5 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 6 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 7 Bus ride to Positano
- 8 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 9 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 16 Amsterdam restaurants
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?