I'm having a terrible time trying to book a flight from LAX to IST on Turkish air's website for this September. I get as far as the flight and the price and then it just freezes. I called the airline and the person I talked to was somewhat incomprehensible, but she did hold the 2 tickets for me with a 72 hour confirmation request...at a price $200+ higher per ticket. But the email confirmation she sent has no price on it. Arrgh. Any suggestions? I can't remember the last time I used a travel agent, but maybe someone used to booking with this airline can help?
Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 5 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 6 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 7 Itinerary for Spain
- 8 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 9 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 10 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 11 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 12 2 different itineraries
- 13 Recommend a tour company?
- 14 Itinerary help
- 15 England in 7 days
- 16 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 17 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 20 Spanish Music
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 23 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Loco Spain Train Questions