I'm having a terrible time trying to book a flight from LAX to IST on Turkish air's website for this September. I get as far as the flight and the price and then it just freezes. I called the airline and the person I talked to was somewhat incomprehensible, but she did hold the 2 tickets for me with a 72 hour confirmation request...at a price $200+ higher per ticket. But the email confirmation she sent has no price on it. Arrgh. Any suggestions? I can't remember the last time I used a travel agent, but maybe someone used to booking with this airline can help?
Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth