I'm having a terrible time trying to book a flight from LAX to IST on Turkish air's website for this September. I get as far as the flight and the price and then it just freezes. I called the airline and the person I talked to was somewhat incomprehensible, but she did hold the 2 tickets for me with a 72 hour confirmation request...at a price $200+ higher per ticket. But the email confirmation she sent has no price on it. Arrgh. Any suggestions? I can't remember the last time I used a travel agent, but maybe someone used to booking with this airline can help?
Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Vienna highlights
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Where to stay in Rome
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 7 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Munich
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 Italy
- 17 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland